The Corroboree Group of Indigenous Corporations have experience in providing quality goods and services to the public and private sectors. We do this directly and in sharing services with industry leaders and government.
A Corroboree is a traditional Aboriginal dance ceremony which brings people together and may take the form of a sacred ritual or a gathering. The Corroboree Group embraces the spirit of the traditional Corroboree by gathering Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, industry experts and government to partner in business.
Our Managing Director, Mr Colin Williams is a Wiradjuri man who lives locally with years of experience in delivering positive Indigenous outcomes.
- The Corroboree Group delivers best value for money procurement solutions through
- the provision of high quality goods and services across Australia
- our partnerships with industry leaders who are committed to achieving positive Indigenous outcomes
- reducing agencies’ procurement effort and cost (through CPR Division 2 Exemption 17)
- applying the Government Employment and Economic Development Policy
- achieving the Government’s Indigenous Policy outcomes.
The Corroboree Group of corporations are “For Purpose” organisations incorporated under the Corporations (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander) Act 2005.
The Corroboree Group of Indigenous Corporations are leaders in providing quality goods and services to the public and private sectors. We do this directly and in shared services with industry leaders and government.
To provide positive outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in line the
Australian Government’s Indigenous
Economic Participation and Procurement
To provide the best value for money procurement solutions that produce substantial increases in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander economic participation through training, employment and community understanding.
What We Do
The Corroboree Group provides great economic and employment outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians. Through the Corroboree Group, we deliver best practice goods and services nationally.
We deliver real outcomes and opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people – real opportunities, real jobs and real outcomes. We are committed to achieving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander outcomes in education, employment and social capital.
The Corroboree Group draws on the extensive experience of its owners and partners working across Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and professional industries alike.
- Property and Security Services
- Cleaning and environmental services
- Security and corrective services management
- Property maintenance and management services
- Social and public housing management
- Capital project management
- Federal, State and Territory government contracts
- Strategic, Policy and Education
- Indigenous policy development (Federal and State)
- Procurement (strategic)
- Property Policy Development
- Training, education and development services
- Risk Management and Procurement
- Risk services
- Commonwealth Strategic Procurements
- Insurance services
- Claims Management
- Strategic planning and management
- Consultancy services
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community services
- Economic Development at State levels, and the development of Aboriginal enterprises including horticultural, construction, housing and aged care
- Application and function under specific legislative frameworks such as the (NSW) Aboriginal Land Rights Act 1983
- Community and Social Housing
- Culture, Heritage and Land Care
- Ministerial consultative roles
- Children out-of-home care services
- Sports and Recreation
- Entrepreneurial and Community Services
- Enterprise development
- Supply of goods and services (retail and wholesale)
- Partnering with services providers for the delivery of complex services under specific legislative and licensing frameworks
- Community, volunteer, charity and support services
With the announcement of the revised Government Employment and Economic Development policy, exemptions and targets, some organisations may meet minimum Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander ownership requirements, but are not motivated to or struggle to deliver outcomes such as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employment, participation and engagement.
The Corroboree Group’s owners include two prominent and respected Aboriginal leaders that have proven track records in developing, implementing and delivering Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander outcomes. Both have strong connections to communities in the ACT, NSW, Queensland and across Australia. These relationships have already delivered real economic opportunities, real employment, and real training for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
The Corroboree Group will now build from that base, and through the new Commonwealth procurement policies and our 40 year’s experience working in and with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities; we will deliver far greater outcomes for all parties - opportunities, employment and training.
To deliver these outcomes, Corroboree Group partners with only reputable industry leaders to deliver high quality goods and services. This is more than having Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as a ‘token’ to increase opportunities for established companies. Corroboree Group creates real partnerships achieving positive outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people through shared ownership, shared delivery, shared outcomes and shared prosperity.
We pride ourselves on using economic drivers as the foundation to deliver real employment and training outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. After all, that is what the new Commonwealth Policy is all about, getting more Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander economic participation through government procurement and contracts.
We also draw upon the good work of other Aboriginal organisations and government programs to build the capability of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, so that more can participate in meaningful employment and career opportunities.
Through our sharing of services we provide industry best practice goods and services, while delivering positive outcomes for our clients, the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Community and Government (increased Indigenous economic participation means less social benefits).